Association “Service au Sahel Tchad”
This activity report brings together reports from the three provinces where we work: N’Djamena, Bahr el Gazel and Ouaddaï.
Each province has specific needs, so our activities are different depending on the context. But education and development remain our two pillars, according to the vision of the association:
We thank all those who have contributed through their efforts to the advancement of our common goals.
Table of Contents
- “Markas al Nour” Culture and Training Centre – N’Djamena
- “Kurutini Centre” Education and Development Centre – Bahr el Gazel
- Development and Humanitarian Projects – Ouaddai
1. “Markas al Nour” Culture and Training Centre
2. “Kurutini Centre” Education and Development Centre
3. Development and Humanitarian Projects – Ouaddai
2022 has been a stable year for the association. Activities in each of the three provinces have advanced and been refined to better serve the local populations.
In N’Djamena, as in the Bahr el Gazel, several hundred people were able to take advantage of educational courses. In the Ouaddai as in the Bahr el Gazel, several communities have benefited from better access to drinking water. In both the Bahr el Gazel and in N’Djamena, dozens of people have been equipped with training to improve health care.
Through our various activities, the association remains faithful to its vision:
“Reaching and transforming communities using education and development.”
For additional information, visit our website www.serviceausahel.org.
N’Djamena, April 6, 2023
The Secretary General of SAS